RW 200HP
Easy there jamdonut give the poor bloke a chance to comprehend, he is after all a victim of bob Carr the chinese labour government and a slightly intoxicated driver!!!
Such abuse. I think I'll go & top myself.Wtf
(26-05-2010, 06:14pm)FalcoPerigri Wrote: Here's a leading question!
WHO has ACTUALLY got 200HP at the back wheel without turbo charging, what did you have to do to get it and to be honest, was it WORTH IT in the context of money spent vs everyday riding.
Reliabilty (probably not suspect) and rideabilty wise, are there any minuses?
Perhaps, someone might even wish they didn't do it(!) Lets hear your stories!
Yeah, I've done it. No nos.
This helped..... amongst other things.
http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/catalo...id=4996870&showprevnext=1
Julia Gillard & Bob Carr take it up the ar*e !
CheersLol2
(15-12-2010, 08:01pm)jamdonut Wrote:
(11-12-2010, 03:43pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(08-12-2010, 04:58pm)jamdonut Wrote: I wonder what extra power cams along with exhausts and a flash do. What about skimming the head? Then again at the end of the day it comes down to the rider.
.....down to the riderIdiot2
The "Thai Head Polisher" sends her regards;

Not all about a straight line matey.
My old man never rode in a straight line;
[attachment=10720]
136lbs for a 1440cc what the. confused now! been dynoed by very recommended an experienced bloke. an just with the full exhaust filter pc3 puttin out 153ftlbs. any comments from anyone with same results?
(27-12-2010, 08:33pm)white knight Wrote: 136lbs for a 1440cc what the. confused now! been dynoed by very recommended an experienced bloke. an just with the full exhaust filter pc3 puttin out 153ftlbs. any comments from anyone with same results?

are you sure it is not 153 nm? 153 lbf.ft at the back wheel? sounds way too high..or maybe you have a modified triumph rocket3
yeah my bad 153nm, think thats about 114 foot lbs depressing blond moment:)
(26-05-2010, 11:05pm)Axe Wrote: Well according to 10 tenths in Sydney, my '06 achieved 209ph with a new set of pistons, flashing and a different inlet cam..

On another dino in sydney I think it was actually around the 180 mark.

Not all dinos are the same man, and not all tuners/ dino operators are honest!

@ 209HP Did he have the air con in the booth on or off?
I have a fast busa, with all the bells and whistles and I only managed 181.4Hp@9500rpm and 108.5ftlb@7300rpm but I'm happy with those figures.

When the PCV ignition module comes out in a couple of months I will get it. But can anyone tell me what change to rideablity this will make?
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
(09-03-2011, 10:14am)BlackBusaLO Wrote: I have a fast busa, with all the bells and whistles and I only managed 181.4Hp@9500rpm and 108.5ftlb@7300rpm but I'm happy with those figures.

When the PCV ignition module comes out in a couple of months I will get it. But can anyone tell me what change to rideablity this will make?

Without remapping fuel to suit changes to ignition ................ probably Zero Zilch Nada Knuppel2
If remapped to suit .................. the increase will be as good as the tuners ability Pi_thumbsup
If you don't want to wait (or Pay) for the ignition module you could always just flash the ECU with the ignition changes you wanted.